Registered Charity No. 304201
The Village Hall is the former Schoolhouse which closed in 1931, the building passing into private ownership. It was handed over to the villagers by way of a trust, in 1964 for their use as a social and leisure centre.
Chairman Debbie Jackson
Vice Chairman To be appointed
Secretary Paul Egleton
Treasurer Ian Wilson
Other Committee Members
Meeting Dates: are normally 3 monthly, actual dates will be notified via the notice board.
Tote Draw: suspended due to Covid 19 - to be discussed in 2022.
Village Hall bookings - contact Caroline Middleton via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01604 781631